Thursday, March 8, 2018

My Reading List


Sorry about the short post, but I figured I’d post my current reading list, as I’ll be reviewing these books on my blog once I’m finished with them. I’ll be going through this list in order, although the list might change at some point. I’m also currently playing the Nancy Drew game, “The Captive Curse”, and that will be reviewed on my blog as well.

My Current Reading List:
-Beyond the Law (Casefiles #55)
-Spiked (Casefiles #58)
-Open Season (Casefiles #59)
-Danger for Hire (Files #52)
-Make No Mistake (Files #56)
-Poison Pen (Files #60)
-The Children of the Lost (UB #34)
-Lost Brother (UB #35)
-Forever Lost (UB #36)
-Danger Overseas (Super Mystery 07 #2)
-Gold Medal Murder (Super Mystery 07 #4)
-Bonfire Masquerade (Super Mystery 07 #5)
-The Betrayal (Fear Street Sega #1)
-The Secret (Fear Street Sega #2)
-The Burning (Fear Street Sega #3)
-The Shadow Killers (Hardy Boys Digests #92)
-The Serpent's Tooth Mystery (Hardy Boys Digests #93)
-Danger on the Air (Hardy Boys Digests #94)

There will two posts this weekend to make up for the shortness of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

I'll admit to not bothering with the latest Tom Swift series, but I had been keeping an eye on it. After all, Tom Swift has crossed over...