Saturday, January 19, 2019

I'm Back!

I know I have been gone for almost a year, but a lot of personal stuff has gotten in my way, stuff that I'd rather not talk about. I'm pleased to announce that I now feel well enough to start work on this blog again.

You've might have noticed the blog name has changed. Don't worry, I'll still be reviewing Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew books, but there's other stuff I'd like to review as well. 

I know that this post is really short, but there is a review coming up soon. So stay tuned!

Also, I've just noticed that two comments on my E-Mail Mystery post, and the fact that my discovery ended up on Wikipedia. If whoever made those comments is still reading this blog, thanks!

Edit:

Also, turns out I was wrong, Famous Mistakes actually got published.

1 comment:

"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

I'll admit to not bothering with the latest Tom Swift series, but I had been keeping an eye on it. After all, Tom Swift has crossed over...